Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Harry Potter 7

Harry Potter 7 is comming out on JULY 21st!!!!!
I'm soooo excited, but it's defiently a mark of how much I loved camp last year that I'll be at Camp WILD when it comes out. So I probably won't be up until 5 in the morning reading it like I was last time (I finished too!!!)

But anyway.. intresting/exciting things I've found out about it (mostly so I can keep track of them)

"Now, the important thing about Harry's mother - the really, really significant thing - you're going to find out in two parts. You'll find out a lot more about her in book five, or you'll find out something very significant about her in book five, and you'll find out something incredibly important about her in book seven." – J. K. Rowling

Because Harry convinced Remus Lupin and Sirius Black to spare Peter Pettigrew's life in the third book, Pettigrew owes Potter a yet unpaid life debt.

Rowling has long said that the fact that Harry's eyes resemble his mother's is important

Rowling has said that some non-magical character will perform magic late in life in desperate circumstances.[26] However, Petunia will not be the one to perform magic (despite that whole Petunia being a squib theory)

Rowling has said that Ginny Weasley is quite powerful, that we have seen a taste of that in the past, and we will see it again (HECK YESSS)

Dumbledore was said to have a "gleam of triumph" in his eyes when told that Voldemort had restored his body using Harry's blood, at the end of Goblet of Fire (Ch. 36). Rowling has confirmed that this is "still enormously significant

No comments: