Wow!!
I just got back from my preformance tonight... it was awesome.
I've always been a bit doubtful after the preformances but I wasn't tonight, even though a lot of people screwed up I felt really good about it. I was able to overcome a lot of the issues I've had and throw myself into it all the way and I know I did my absolute best!!!
It's really an amazing feeling, and one of the biggest reasons I like acting cause when you really get into it and work really hard it's totaly awesome to hear the people clap at the end of the scene and know they're clapping for you... and that you deserve it because it's terribly obdvious when the clapping is just that akward polite kind. The you-did-a-great-job kind is soooo much better than the other kind!!! :) I went after to greet the audience and two of my friends that I've been in plays with before were there and it was sooo cool cause I was really hoping they would come. I wish you were all here to see it!!! <3 Kelsey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I wish I could be there to see your performance!! If I were there I would have tried to be the loudest clapper, whistler, etc, etc. Makes me want to hop a plane -- wouldn't it be great to have a private jet?! You're amazing and "Beauty-ful! -- So proud of you!!
Love,
Gram
You were amazing as Beauty!! I was so very proud of you. I love seeing all the little girls waiting afterward to take pictures with you. You are so beautiful!
Post a Comment